Dell Venue 8 Pro

Still, imo only, while maybe missing a couple of features to be the "best" , it's the most useful tablet I've owned. Ipad, nexus, kindle fire varieties included.

Just my personal usage of course. Love that I can make up for the lack of video apps with a full Web browser. Gives me all of them, even some none offer.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

My dad is loving his. He isn't taking a laptop to the condo in Las Vegas this week, just taking the venue 8pro for the next 4 weeks. He has been using his Dell exclusively the last week and hasn't turned on the desktop or laptop yet. I am loading the last few things I think I need on mine. I got some regular cheap stylus and it made a huge difference for both of us in using the desktop. I have a few apps that I'm missing that I prefer using instead of the websites but I use those mainly on my Note 2 so not a big loss. I have had some issues copying and pasting some things into gmail in chrome browser, still not a fan of the built in mail app. Also had to pin a shortcut to my Google calendar in the start screen since Microsoft won't support it in the built in calendar app. I may try and install Outlook from my Office 07 Disc. It would help having Access also. Bookviser is really good for reading my epub collection if anyone needs a book reader. Going to order some otg cables tomorrow. I'm in the middle of making a list of things I need for various things, time to restock my various cable and parts supplies.

Sent from my AT100 using SatelliteGuys

Nice. I just got the dell branded one and the stylus. Probably going to pick up the Bluetooth keyboard when it comes out.

Just got and am using the dell Bluetooth keyboard for this tablet. Its less cramped than I expected. I recommend it. Do wish it had a touchpad built in though.

Had an issue with the laptop this morning and the wife needed Office to do some reports as she worked from home in this storm.

Dell vp8 to the rescue. Took out the bluetooth keyboard. Got the documents off of skydrive, set her up and she got it taken care of.

She said, that's a handy little device after she was done.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Hell of a present on both counts imo

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)