Deluxe Music on Intelsat Americas 5, Music Videos like The Tube

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Not much longer because Nick will soon be the only Spongebob channel in Germany. SuperRTL will loose the show (because Viacom owns the show!)

What about DELUXE MUSIC on cable in Germany? Kabel Deutschland has some music channels digitaly on cable but encrypted (for €9 p/m incl. many other channels).
There is MTV Central (Germany), MTV Dance (UK), MTVhits (UK), VH-1 classic (UK) and TraceTV (France). And on analoge cable we have MTV Central, VIVA TV and VIVA 2. I guess, DELUXE would be a nice extension on cable :)

Well, I can't give you an answer on that because that is not my part in the business. I only know that we are in KabelBW in Germany.

I just scanned this TP, and I dont see it at all... is it no more?

EDIT: and I also see it listed on Astra 1H now.. 12460 H 27500 (for our european viewers anyways)

Well we solved the technical problems and are ready for launch. Deluxe will return in the next week to North and South America. Same TP and PID.

I guess this will be better as going On Air and due to changes in the Uplink experiencing down times.

Once Deluxe is on the Air, we want to make sure that the Signal remains on Air w/o problems.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)