Denver 5 Analog feeds (old school question)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
yep. Thats for areas with no Fox affiliate. Where I use to live (little small town in Northern MN) still has "Fox net" on cable

Ktvd?

Diamond Jim said:
This KDVR sounds familiar. When I got the 922 in September of 03 there was a digital Denver station on the Ku side of G4. It was called UPN 31, they did Rockies and Avalance games. It lasted about a year, ring any bells?
Jim I believe you are right, and Tony has the right call letters (KTVD), and that station dissappeared after a long while, and it "was" in the clear as I said in an earlier post, and Mike Kohl is right about KDVR coming on when the Fox network started, but woe is me, that was so long ago. I know I'm still wrong about something, if not everything.

Al

Just checked an old Satellite Orbit Magazine chart from October 1987, and found the following channels from Denver (all of them were scrambled):

• F1-2 KUSA (ABC)
  • F1-4 KCNC (NBC)
  • F1-6 KMGH (CBS)
  • F1-12 KRMA (PBS)
  • F1-20 KDVR (Ind.)
  • F1-24 KSPN (Ind.)

Diamond Jim said:
FOX NET is still on C Band, G11. The same mux as FX, it is encrypted:mad: , but is ITC on occasion:) .

I noticed that the other day when I was working in the head end and posted it. I figure some people would like to know where Fox Net is. I hate the fact they scramble during games, races, etc. :mad:

cablewithaview said:
I hate the fact they scramble during games, races, etc. :mad:

For a long time when FX was analog and scrambled, if you had a VCII and subscribed to one channel you could get it. They also had MLB, whenever a game would come on, they'd flip the switch to black it out until the game was over. Bummer.:( :( :mad: :mad: :( :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)