Denver HD locals..

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Thomas P.

Original poster
Sep 19, 2005
I talked with a D* installer yesterday (we talked in a parking lot at nite) and he said he was actively installing the 5 LNB dish at Denver houses in anticipation of the Denver HD locals going live on May 1. I'm hearing we will receive the 4 networks (NBC, CBS, ABS and Fox) and Channels 2 & 20 would not be offered.

He said D* was calling their customers to schedule installations and as much as I would like the Denver HD locals soon , it seems the best advice would be to hold out until the HD recorder becomes available.

Any updates regarding Denver HD locals and also, when a “technically solid” HD DVR will be available to existing customers.

If you want Denver locals in HD, your best bet is Comcast. D* will provide the big 4 in Mary like the guy said, however, the HD TiVo that I now own was more than 1 year behind its target delivery date. I would expect the same for this one, and if it is anything like the R15 ... I will not be getting MPEG4 LIL services before 2008 from D* even though I too am in the Denver Market.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)