Dev-Team JB Untethered JB Released Today 2/16

What is the advantage to this over GreenPois0n? I've been JB'd for a week with no negative impacts...so far...

azgreg said:
What is the advantage to this over GreenPois0n? I've been JB'd for a week with no negative impacts...so far...
I asked them the same question. They said no greenpois0n logo, it installs Cydia directly instead of just the Cydia installer, and "The big plus with PwnageTool is that using it allows the firmware to be updated but preserves the baseband (all this is clearly stated in blog post). The downside (for some) is PwnageTool is Mac only."

Thanks DK. Yep..no Mac here, so it's a non-starter. I'm with AT&T so the baseband isn't important to me. Just need it for MyWi...

The untethered JB for iOS4.3 is supposed to be released sometime this week. The Dev-Team has confirmed this as well

That is for iOS 4.2

The one for iOS4.3 was done by i0n1c

I just moved to iPhone 4 last week. I would like to Jailbreak to use Hot Spot. Since I just moved to AT&T, my only option was 2GB. However, after calling and inquiry about Unlimited, they did give me the Unlimited plan. Now if I want to add tethering then unlimited goes away again.

I just moved to iPhone 4 last week. I would like to Jailbreak to use Hot Spot. Since I just moved to AT&T, my only option was 2GB. However, after calling and inquiry about Unlimited, they did give me the Unlimited plan. Now if I want to add tethering then unlimited goes away again.
What iOS are you using? Are you still on 4.2 or did you upgrade to 4.3?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)