dial bar soap:(

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
i havent used bar soap in a good 10-12yrs always the liquid. I feel its a lot more sanitary, espcially if you have multiple people using the shower. never have to worry about find hairs in the soap, just nasty.

And the soap scum that inevitably forms around the bar or the dish it's sitting in, running down the shower stall walls, etc. Agreed with others, body wash is the way to go...

Do you get used to the slimey feeling? everywhere I haved showered with softened water I feel slimey:(
Personally, I was just fine using city water, but my wife and daughter were having hair/spin problems...although a lot of it was probably due to the sun, wind, and dry-air down here in TX. The only time I notice the "slimey feeling" is when it's time to get out...and I still feel like I didn't properly rince. I have just learned to do a quick 20-second rinse and get out. The slimey feeling goes away instantly after drying off, and my wife is pleased with the results: their hair stays moisurized, we're using about half the soap/detergents we used to use, and the showers and tubs are easier to keep clean.

My wife loves the conditioned water, but I could take it or leave it. The real test for me will be when the weather turns cold since I have trouble with dry skin during the winter months. The only thing I like less than dry skin is that greasy feeling after applying body lotion.

i havent used bar soap in a good 10-12yrs always the liquid. I feel its a lot more sanitary, espcially if you have multiple people using the shower. never have to worry about find hairs in the soap, just nasty.

In My case it might just be beard hair and not that other hair.

You are worried about a hair in the soap and yet I'll bet you use the same toilet seat as others.

Do you also worry about the water droplets that get into the air from inside the toilet when you flush that could be landing on your toothbrush too? Do you remember to change your toothbrush on a regular basis to prevent bacteria build-Up.

I could go on and on ..... for example have you ever been in the back of your local supermarket and seen how the meat is handled? I have and I still eat it anyway. I've been in the back of 7-Elevens, QuickCheck, C-Town, Gristedes, FoodTown, Grand Union, A & P, Shop-Rite, Pathmark , Little Independents, Places making Hot Dogs, Italian bread and so on. Some of the chains aren't even around anymore, I manage to eat food anyway.

Best one was a Italian bakery in one on the Boros of New York City, The Driver of an open top truck was walking around on top of the "Day Old" bread getting it balanced from front to back. Turns out he was picking it up to be turned into bread crumbs.

Federal Regulations limit the amount of Insect parts in spices, They do not require insect free. Why do you think Flour gets buggy when it gets too old?

Ever been in the back of restaurants, I have I still took the free lunch.

Considering what we eat I'm not even close to worrying about did someone else in the family shed a hair in the bar of soap.

Last edited:
honestly having serviced machines years ago in a high end downtown pittsburgh restaurant, going there turned my stomach...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)