Did Abc sd @99w go?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jogon64

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2009
Northern Mexico
Abc from the Pr mux @99w is not coming in even though there is good Q on that tp. All other network channels are still there. Can anyone confirm this?

TSReader shows it still listed in the PAT, but the pids are not actually in the stream. So you see a black screen and no audio. Yes, it's gone.

The picture quality was absolutely terrible when we had a picture....so the black screen might be an improvement.....sorry my attempt at humor there...Blind

I agree with blind, it was unwatchable, might as well just scrap it, or better yet! this might mean they are gonna replace it with a better quality signal

I am glad I am not the only one who could not watch it, I am sure I wont miss it, but it would be nice to have a good quality ABC up there to view...in SD
Terry

ABC SD sucked...they gave it very little bandwidth
ABC HD wasnt bad

hope they replace it with something else

> I just checked and WAPA is also a black screen

Is that like the WOPR? (War operations computer)?

Where can you watch ABC in SD?

I think there's one on Anik 3 but the footprint is very weak for me down here so I cannot even check to see if it's still there (before I created my current C/KU feedhorn and when I was only using a chaparral feedhorn and C Band LNB I was able to get the Denver mux but only at nights, I guess that by cutting the scalar I lost strength on the very very weak TPs)
BTW one of the reason for buying a DVBWorld was that I needed an HD tuner to catch the ABC HD feed @ 99

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts