This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Did RTPI ON 805 SWITCH

Status
Please reply by conversation.

(((Garyd)))

Retired C-Band dealer
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
diamondsatellite@snet.net
Satellite: Intelsat 805 @ 55.5W (C-band)
One of my old customers called me and said he's not getting RTPI anymore as of a few days ago, did they change anything?? I can't work because of my shoulder, but the guys a sweet old man i want to help

Satellite: Intelsat 805 @ 55.5W (C-band)
One of my old customers called me and said he's not getting RTPI anymore as of a few days ago, did they change anything?? I can't work because of my shoulder, but the guys a sweet old man i want to help
I just checked. Getting channel at 4101 V 2318 that's listed on Lyngsat as RTPI America. It currently has soccer (guess they call it football). Upper corner logo says DIRETO RTP. Hope this helps.

I just checked. Getting channel at 4101 V 2318 that's listed on Lyngsat as RTPI America. It currently has soccer (guess they call it football). Upper corner logo says DIRETO RTP. Hope this helps.
Thank you, will he said he was getting other channels so i will call him and see if he can pull in another vert one if not then its a polarity issue could be a bad lnbf or the wrong voltage oh crap i forgot which is vert 14 or 18 volts dam i'm soooooooo rusty i installed thousands getting old kid LOL

Reactions: FTA4PA
Status
Please reply by conversation.