Difference between Dish 120 and Dish 120 Plus package

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rwisdom

Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
I couldn't seem to find the answer on Dish's website. What is the exact difference between the 2 packages Dish 120 and Dish 120 Plus?

Thanks,

Ray

I couldn't seem to find the answer on Dish's website. What is the exact difference between the 2 packages Dish 120 and Dish 120 Plus?

Thanks,

Ray

The 120+ will include your Regional Sports Network, which is the channel(s) that will carry local sports teams

Claude beat me to it!

rwisdom said:

Thanks,

Ray

$5.00. AT120 is $44.99/month, and AT120Plus is $49.99/month.

Along with RSNs, Fox Soccer Channel and Fuel TV are also included in AT120Plus.

Another package at $44.99/month is Dish Latino Dos (which contains RSNs--ESPN, ESPN 2, and ESPNews are in Dish Latino Max, which is $57.99/month--no ESPN U currently in the Dish Latino packages), which contains English and Spanish channels. However, the Dish Latino packages differ greatly than the America's Top packages.

Another package at $49.99/month is Dish America Silver.

One thing for sure is that Dish is full of options! :)

FMI: http://www.mydish.com/programmingguides/

I hope that helps! If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. We are here to help.

Last edited:
Yep , $5.00. I only wish that DISH would add this option for us on top 200 and top 250,so we too could save $5.00. Hell, I would love it if we could have total Sports free versions of all programming packs if we saved between $5.00 -$10.00.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)