Difference between old TOTAL CHOICE Plus and Choice Extra plans?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Can someone tell me the difference in channels are for these plans?

if there are a few different channels, you can do your own comparison by checking your channels on the receiver and compare to DirecTV's website.

There are a few less channels in the new package and a few dollars more for it, also your locals are included in the new package.

I did the comparison when they first came out, but don't remember the differences anymore.

There are a few less channels in the new package and a few dollars more for it, also your locals are included in the new package.

I did the comparison when they first came out, but don't remember the differences anymore.
Locals are included in the old one as well. I do not have a separate local access charge and I have the old package, Total Choice Plus

I know Total Choice vs. Choice, the new "choice" had 13 less channels when they transitioned.

The Total Choice Plus and new "Choice Extra" should have the exact same lineup from what I can tell.

The change was to fix in a $3 grandfathered discount for older subs, and move some channels to the xtra tier to encourage the $5 upgrade. Stations like WGN were moved up a tier.

I don't recall any difference in channels on the plus / xtra packs.

I know Total Choice vs. Choice, the new "choice" had 13 less channels when they transitioned.

The Total Choice Plus and new "Choice Extra" should have the exact same lineup from what I can tell.

The change was to fix in a $3 grandfathered discount for older subs, and move some channels to the xtra tier to encourage the $5 upgrade. Stations like WGN were moved up a tier.

I don't recall any difference in channels on the plus / xtra packs.
There were some in the past and every now and then I find out about a channel that I get on Total Choice Plus that is not included in Choice Extra. I think the difference in actual channels between the two is so minimal now if there is a difference at all.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)