DigiCipher II Single Channel Encoder

Status
Please reply by conversation.
No I'll let it stay in the garage it's to much headache.
For video it had the normal 3 component plugs but instead of having holes to plug the cables into it had plugs so the cable has to be THE HOLE.
Weird!
And the audio connector looked like a scsi interface or something I don't know what that is.
But I'm not gonna touchh that thing because even if I do get it to connect I still have no idea how it works.
Because I tried plugging it in and the front display said something like Press enter to continue then I pressed enter but I couldn't even get the menu system.
I don't have the remote for it either and it only has 4 arrows and one enter key to operate it.
So I'll let it sit in the garage till maybe 1 day I'll need it but for now who's got the time?

Dunno, you might have a gem or a boat anchor. Pic, model #? RCA is rare on the newer (relative) commercial IRD's.

They make BNC to RCA connectors so you can hook that receiver to the regular TV. Rat Shack carries them for $5 a piece or if you can wait, Ebay has them for about the same price for 10 with shipping :)

pic from Rat Shack
BNC to Phono Adapter - RadioShack.com

Yeah I bought the expensive Rat-Shack ones when I got my Digitrans. I wanted to try it out NOW :eek:...when I first got it! :)

Got to be a total geek to pay $5 bones for just one. I have bought some from ratshack also. Got to have it NOW

wallyhts said:
Got to be a total geek to pay $5 bones for just one. I have bought some from ratshack also. Got to have it NOW

Whoops! Sign me up!

It's amazing, regardless of how many RCA-to-BNC BNC-to-RCA BNC-to-F etc assorted adapters I buy, I always seem to be missing the "one" I really need :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)