DigiCipher II Single Channel Encoder

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
No I'll let it stay in the garage it's to much headache.
For video it had the normal 3 component plugs but instead of having holes to plug the cables into it had plugs so the cable has to be THE HOLE.
Weird!
And the audio connector looked like a scsi interface or something I don't know what that is.
But I'm not gonna touchh that thing because even if I do get it to connect I still have no idea how it works.
Because I tried plugging it in and the front display said something like Press enter to continue then I pressed enter but I couldn't even get the menu system.
I don't have the remote for it either and it only has 4 arrows and one enter key to operate it.
So I'll let it sit in the garage till maybe 1 day I'll need it but for now who's got the time?

Dunno, you might have a gem or a boat anchor. Pic, model #? RCA is rare on the newer (relative) commercial IRD's.

They make BNC to RCA connectors so you can hook that receiver to the regular TV. Rat Shack carries them for $5 a piece or if you can wait, Ebay has them for about the same price for 10 with shipping :)

pic from Rat Shack
BNC to Phono Adapter - RadioShack.com

Yeah I bought the expensive Rat-Shack ones when I got my Digitrans. I wanted to try it out NOW :eek:...when I first got it! :)

Got to be a total geek to pay $5 bones for just one. I have bought some from ratshack also. Got to have it NOW

wallyhts said:
Got to be a total geek to pay $5 bones for just one. I have bought some from ratshack also. Got to have it NOW

Whoops! Sign me up!

It's amazing, regardless of how many RCA-to-BNC BNC-to-RCA BNC-to-F etc assorted adapters I buy, I always seem to be missing the "one" I really need :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)