Digital Breakup on 101 C Band

Status
Please reply by conversation.
what is the major difference in these receivers?

40 dollars is 40 dollars however, to put it nicely, 40 dollars is chicken sh*t.
They are all Chinese made. The X2 M1HD+ and X2 Premium V are available quickly from Amazon but have not been reviewed here yet (to my knowledge) so you are getting an unknown. The V8 Super has been reviewed and is apparently a pretty decent receiver from the reviews I see. Can't confirm myself as I am still waiting for mine to come in on the slow boat from China. :D

Which AZbox are you using?My Ultra certainly does not get those channels anymore

You are correct the Azbox here is no longer getting them. I was told they were just a little over a week ago, and I checked for myself today and they were not coming in on it now. Sorry about that.
Was not trying to get your hopes up.
The V8 Super is what I have been using mostly and the Azbox was given to one in the other room that I asked about those channels.
Shame about your V7 HDMI port problem. For the $ the V7 is not bad but the casing has always been a problem for me as I felt it was too flimsy of a casing. Thankfully they changed that in the other models to a metal casing that seems more robust.

40 dollars is 40 dollars however, to put it nicely, 40 dollars is chicken sh*t.

If your in this hobby then yes your absolutely correct! Anyone saying otherwise is wanting things for nothing and that is not gonna happen.

The X2 M1HD+ and X2 Premium V are available quickly from Amazon but have not been reviewed here yet (to my knowledge) so you are getting an unknown.

Maybe someone will pick one up and review it.
It's time for someone else to do a review on a different receiver.

I did on the V7 and the V8 Super and gave those reviews.
Also picked up a V7 Max but that one did not even deserve a review (due to them not even allowing the V7 channel list in it) so I did not do one on it.
However, in all fairness, the V7 Max has vastly improved with their latest firmware (they corrected that mistake on the channel list) but the only difference was the casing as far as I could tell. So any review would now be the same as the V7.

Can't confirm myself as I am still waiting for mine to come in on the slow boat from China.

I guess everyone was buying them from ebay.
We were told about the Freesat website that has been offering them and they ship them DHL and were received in less than a week. They also offered the proper US adapter plug so it was worth it ASAIC.
With the six dishes going here we have ordered from them 4 different times now and each with the same fast shipments.
Three of those dishes now are using the V8 Super receivers so it must be doing something right.

The X2 M1HD+ and X2 Premium V are available quickly from Amazon but have not been reviewed here yet (to my knowledge) so you are getting an unknown
Maybe someone will pick one up and review it. It's time for someone else to do a review on a different receiver.
Yes, it would be great if someone does but I know it won't be me. Our funds are limited and the last two receivers I got from X2 had issues so I'm just sitting here hoping that my V8 Super shows up... someday... maybe... :D

Which AZbox are you using?My Ultra certainly does not get those channels anymore,the reason I bought the V7 which now has a severe handicap,hdmi port died.
My Elite is doing fine on all the channels. I lost them and thought it had succumbed to whatever is affecting everybody else, but, one wasp sting later, I was back in business.
Recording Have Gun Will Travel and Gunsmoke on a daily basis.

My Elite is doing fine on all the channels. I lost them and thought it had succumbed to whatever is affecting everybody else, but, one wasp sting later, I was back in business.
Recording Have Gun Will Travel and Gunsmoke on a daily basis.
Well I just checked and H&I,D and M are all doa on my Ultra.There was also a glitching on Metv SD that seems to have been fixed tho.
What firmware are you using in the Elite ? I'm still using 5020 in the Ultra,never saw any good reason to update it.

I can't make any promises but I should have time to plug in my Ultra and see what it gets or doesn't get. I don't recall the number but I'm on the last firmware version they issued, 5402? If they are gone I'll likely take the plunge and install OpenATV.

Well, I just hooked up the M1HD to try these again. 97W comes in fine but 101W is another story. MeTV and MeTV HD are fine as is Decades. H&I and Movies! have solid audio but the video freezes then plays for a few seconds then freezes again. Also remembered why I haven't been using this box the last few months. Don't like the Diseqc motor control as you can't save to a specific position number - box saves slots automatically. I don't know if the M1HD+ has any improvement on either of these but I do know I won't be the first to bite. ;)
Does that receiver still receive Decades? I'm just buying one just to receive Decades. Sounds crazy, yes, but I watch that channel more than H&I and Movies!. I could always watch Movies! on Galaxy 16, so it's no big deal.

Does that receiver still receive Decades? I'm just buying one just to receive Decades. Sounds crazy, yes, but I watch that channel more than H&I and Movies!. I could always watch Movies! on Galaxy 16, so it's no big deal.
Yes the M1HD still gets Decades but X2 has replaced that model with the M1HD+ and as far as I know nobody has reviewed it yet. To be sure get all the problem channels it is suggested to get a V8 Super. I have one (hopefully) arriving from China on the 26th. :)

Yes the M1HD still gets Decades but X2 has replaced that model with the M1HD+ and as far as I know nobody has reviewed it yet. To be sure get all the problem channels it is suggested to get a V8 Super. I have one (hopefully) arriving from China on the 26th. :)
If I wasn't in a rush, I would, but I'm going to possibly get the M1HD and use it for a brief period of time. Like I said, I'm not sure.

If I wasn't in a rush, I would, but I'm going to possibly get the M1HD and use it for a brief period of time. Like I said, I'm not sure.
I don't know if anyone is still selling the M1HD (possibly still on Ebay) but if you end up having to get the new model M1HD+ let us know how it works. Good luck! :)

Got word from somebody that the 3 channels are, once again, having problems. I'm not sure if that's true, though, as I'm currently on the Ku side of SES 3 for the presidential debate.

Just an update on the SES 1 issue: All 3 channels (Decades, H&I, and Movies!) are coming in fantastic on a MicroHD as of 4:53pm EDT. Also, this is the 10th straight day without any problems (knock on wood).

Is anyone having trouble receiving these channels? I've lost all 3 today on my old receiver.

But still coming in on my V8 Super.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts