direct tv locals ..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

russ222

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
wisconsin
is thier a site which will tell me what thier locals are on..and if thier conus or spotbeamed..just curious on dish has a site,,

thanks..i live in wausau i want to make a move to get milwaukee local hd.im wondering if thier spotbeamed in which i proply wont get them or are they conus???

thanks..i live in wausau i want to make a move to get milwaukee local hd.im wondering if thier spotbeamed in which i proply wont get them or are they conus???

Except for the old MPEG2 HD locals for NYC and LA (and LA will be discontinued soon) all the other HD LIL cities are on spot beams.

Wausau is going to be a reach for the Milwaukee market.

I have a place in Door County (Egg Harbor) and can the Milwaukee locals.

I transport a box from my home in Milw to there each year.

I was quite surprised to tell you the truth that I actually got them. It is about 150 miles from my home.

Wausau is going to be a reach for the Milwaukee market.

I have a place in Door County (Egg Harbor) and can the Milwaukee locals.

I transport a box from my home in Milw to there each year.

I was quite surprised to tell you the truth that I actually got them. It is about 150 miles from my home.

Are you getting the SD or HD locals up there since he was asking about HD and the beams come from two different satellites so they might not have the same coverage area?

Wow, D doesnt like Montana at all based on the locals listing and Im surprised they dont have locals in Missoula where they have a large call center at.

Excelent list!!!! Thanks. I know and this list confirm that Harlingen-Weslaco-Brownsville-McAllen, TX does not have HD Locals. Is there any site or way to know if there is any plan to add them?

Thanks
user1

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)