Direct TV Programming

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

golakers

Original poster
May 25, 2009
los angeles, CA
So I recently upgraded my Direct TV package about 2 weeks ago. A few days ago I noticed that some channels appear on the receiver in my room, which is a standard TV receiver, but those same channels don't appear on my HD receiver in the living room. I've noticed about 25 channels I have on the normal reciever that don't show up on the HD receiver. I thought you were supposed to have the same programming on every receiver since we pay the same for all of them, well the HD one is an extra $10/month. Is there a reason why that happens? I'll call Direct TV to verify that everything is correct with our receivers. But I just thought I'd google the problem and ask around a bit before I did that. Any help or advice would be great. Thanks.

Last edited:
favorite list

You might check your favorite channel list. If you upgraded and had your channel list setup your new channels might need to be added

And if it's not a "favorites" problem, just call DirecTV and ask for the programming authorizations to be refreshed on the receiver that's missing the channels...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)