DirectTV target frequency

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

coltmanneil.com

Original poster
Aug 24, 2017
united kingdom
Morning Guys,
Just about to change over to Direct TV on a small ship with a Seatel DAc controller. I know the Direct TV satellite is 95 west , do any of you guys know what the best target frequency is to put into my controller.
This target frequency is usually a four digit number.
Help appreciated.
NeilC

I'm not certain what you are asking but the Satellite .ini file for 95 G3C is 2650.
this comes from 3600 (360.0 degrees) minus 950 (95.0 degrees) = 2650

Hope that helps

Doctor j

:welcome to Satelliteguys coltmanneil.com!

The 95° satellite is one of several that Directv uses, and it's not the primary one. That one is at 101°. It carries only sd programming.

Yes its direct TV Caribbean area(Trinidad area ) we will be in. Its definitely 95w and ive got to change my LNB (already got) when we get to the area, On my seatel antenna control unit I put 95w into the sat position but i need a four numbered figure( target frequency) to put into the lock frequency.

the LOF of G3c is 10750 for international channels as opposed to 11250 for 101 SD.
Might try 1075 or 1125 as your "lock" frequency

Doctor j

Yes its direct TV Caribbean area(Trinidad area ) we will be in. Its definitely 95w and ive got to change my LNB (already got) when we get to the area, On my seatel antenna control unit I put 95w into the sat position but i need a four numbered figure( target frequency) to put into the lock frequency.

SAT 95W: FREQ 1070, BAUD 22500, LHCP, TONE OFF, FEC AUTO, NID 0000 ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)