DirecTV 10 Signal Reading Thread(Transponders are Hot!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I got bupkis down here in so flo this morning......steve615, i got the same error message after checking, had to reboot hr20-700

I have been told that - Scott G has also been told that. But I must say again, whether its Saturday or next Wednesday, I don't care, it is NO BIG DEAL (to me). :)

You can include me in that too. Although I hope FSN Ohio/Cincinnati comes online before the Reds game starts that wednesday so I can watch one game in HD this year.

After rebooting the HR20-700,everything came back on like it was before the reboot.I went into the Playlist and there were 3 new recordings in the Showcase,previews of new shows from NBC network.The odd thing about these recordings to me is they show channel 1010 on the info when viewing them.I checked our program guide (All Channels),but channel 1010 does not show up. :confused: I checked signal strengths again on 103b.It shows all zeroes on all TPs currently.

After waiting years, days ain't gonna kill me either. I have bigger things to worry about. But the HD any day is still exciting as heLL.

After waiting years, days ain't gonna kill me either. I have bigger things to worry about. But the HD any day is still exciting as heLL.

It's exciting, but I do worry about the frantic behaviour of some of our members. :)

People are sitting in front of their expensive HD monitors - WATCHING A SIGNAL METER for gosh sakes.

I got bupkis down here in so flo this morning......steve615, i got the same error message after checking, had to reboot hr20-700

I too got this error message. Unable to change channels because all tuners were recording, even though they weren't. Rebooted and problem solved.

I spoke with a CSR the other day when my -100 melted...that CSR said the turn-on was the 19th. Just got off the phone again with another CSR to turn on the replacement...asked the question again...it's now Monday, the 17th.

After having read numerous posts here regarding what CSRs, installers, etc have told members, I think D* has several contests ongoing at their help centers...the basis of the contest is that each D* section has been given a different turn-on date, and when questioned by a customer they are to give out that date...

1) which sections gets their date posted the most wins a prize, and

2) which D* employee can get his/her rumor on this and other boards the quickest also wins a prize...

Hopefully they'll post the winners!

Just a thought...

I too got this error message. Unable to change channels because all tuners were recording, even though they weren't. Rebooted and problem solved.

In regards to the tuners not appearing to record,did you check your playlist/showcases after rebooting axl?When this happened to me this morning,the record light wasn't lit up on the receiver.But,after I rebooted,I went into my playlist and looked around.There were 3 new recordings in the showcase section,all previews of shows coming up on the NBC network.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts