DIRECTV Announces New HD!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
while its always nice to get new HD....looking for some new national HD...Hopefully soon down the road

What is the Nomad Project?
Just read about it. Very cool!!
Been waiting for this on my iPhone. Wonder if it will work on the iPad?

Seems like I read that Uverse is about to launch something similar soon.

Last edited:
msmith198025 said:
What is the Nomad Project?

In short. Video streaming from dvr to portable devices. Speculating that you can either download programs to your device or watch recorded material from dvr to your phone.

Not exactly like a Sling. But sounds like the next best thing.:)

harshness said:
So this would be the DIRECTV equivalent of a Slingbox?

I figured it would be another run at the previous fail known as DIRECTV2Go.

I have a DirectTV2GO and love it. Works grrat to tailgate. I would not call it a fail

So this would be the DIRECTV equivalent of a Slingbox?

I figured it would be another run at the previous fail known as DIRECTV2Go.

Let's see:

You:
The return of the ill-fated DIRECTV2Go. Hopefully they pick the right handhelds this time.
Satracer:
Originally Posted by harsh
The return of the ill-fated DIRECTV2Go. Hopefully they pick the right handhelds this time.
I would say very different from 2Go in many ways. IMO
At 4:03 yesterday. Did you just have to make the same statement again? Why not go watch Fx or something? Oh wait...

I find it funny how people tend to tolerate you, just because you are a "resident" troll. It's ridiculous.

DIRECTV Nomad - DBSTalk.Com

The people that generally know more than the rest have hinted at a separate box. But you already know that, you just like to hear yourself say the some crud over and over again.

Let's see:

You: Satracer: At 4:03 yesterday. Did you just have to make the same statement again? Why not go watch Fx or something? Oh wait...

I find it funny how people tend to tolerate you, just because you are a "resident" troll. It's ridiculous.

DIRECTV Nomad - DBSTalk.Com

The people that generally know more than the rest have hinted at a separate box. But you already know that, you just like to hear yourself say the some crud over and over again.
don't mind him or her or whatever it is.:D i've never seen someone so obsessed over a service they don't even have. you would think dish has more than enough issues to post about, leaving no time to post in directv threads :eek::D

Without moving totally off topic I use a slingbox for Directv, works good!

Back on topic....Hopefully soon on some new HD :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.