DirecTV Announces Next 24 Markets to Receive HD Locals!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Your hd locals will be on sat 99, they have been moving stuff off of 103 lately, I don't have any signal strength there now either.

All the new hd locals were supposed to be on 99, even the ones that used to be on 103 like boston, have been switched over.

Phoenix HD locals activated 05-17-06

5 - CBS at 1080i
10 - Fox at 720p
12 - NBC at 1080i
15 - ABC at 720p

Do you have your hardware already?

H20 with Mitsu 52 inch DLP.

Picture looks good but still does not compare to OTA transmissions. Much sharper and detailed on OTA. I think I will still keep my roof top antenna.

Cleveland HD locals coming soon

Talked to a D csr today and she said June 28th HD locals will kick in:)
My only question is will we get all locals i.e. 3-2(nbc local weather)and 43-2(the tube,which btw is a damn good music video channel)

Well, it's the middle of June already, and still no HD locals in Miami. Maybe they'll wait until the NBA finals and the World Cup are over. Then they'll be totally useless until the World Series. Is there any reason to believe HD locals will be live in Miami before the end of June?

Quarl said:
Talked to a D csr today and she said June 28th HD locals will kick in:)
My only question is will we get all locals i.e. 3-2(nbc local weather)and 43-2(the tube,which btw is a damn good music video channel)

DBS retransmission will only provide the big 4 of ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX and their main channel productions, no sub-channels. Add an OTA antenna for that.

West Palm Beach -- FLORIDA locals are up -- but only NBC/5 and ABC/25. Fox and CBS are not. Last night noticed that had 8 transponders with good signals on Spaceway 1 and 2... so it should be anytime now..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts