DirecTV Announces Next 24 Markets to Receive HD Locals!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
What about fox sports Pittsburgh? We get HD LIL, will they be adding that? And are there anyothers I should be getting in this DMA?

INfo from a CSR? LOL yeah right, sure.......

Im sorry but thats VERY shakey ground to start a thread pronouncing new channels.

Last edited:
I'm seeing all of these additions for HD Locals and I haven't seen when Roanoke, VA is slated to get them. I know that Roanoke, VA is listed as # 68 on the list that came out earlier this year. Anyone that knows when the Roanoke market is going to get them please post it. I'd appreciate it.

Wonder where new orleans will be since the storm? It was listed at #43 . I don't see it listed any where

steve

I know we're a smaller market, but our locals are in HD here in Chattanooga, TN...so far, Nashville and upcoming Memphis will have HD locals...Knoxville and Chattanooga need some HD love. After that, it clears all major market locals in TN.

Does anyone know when the Huntington/Charleston Wva. area will be receiving their local channels in HD.

DirecTV's current plan is to get 76% of served households by the end of this year (if I read that right); if you are a very small DMA # then expect next year; maybe after the fist of the two new satellites goes up in the spring. Nothing is scheduled for your DMA yet.

Grand Rapids! This month for me!

Can anyone tell me how much the new AT9 dish weighs? I heard it is reccomended, that you pole mount it.

WooHoo. Finally in Austin. Guess I'll get a new AT9 in September. Now we just need the HR20 and more national channels. :D Thanks for the update.

Last edited:
Indiana627 said:
Does anyone know when the SlimLine will be available?

I checked channel 578 yesterday but they're still running the training for the AT9. I was hoping they would show something on the slimline soon. Maybe they're having trouble working out getting good signal strength for all 5 of the LNBs in that one unit. Hopefully soon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)