DirecTV could lose G4 (Removed 11-1)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I got it on my bud when it was ZDTV. They had Leo Laporte & Kate Botello on The Screensavers. Windows 95 was king then. It then became Tech Tv. When it became G4 it was the end of the great channel it was.

I wish this channel just got nuked from existence. It is horrible!

I am a HUGH gamer and love all my systems, but I honestly cant even tell you what channel number G4 is??? They completely killed off their gaming shows and pretty much became the cops and cheaters channel. Kill it off, who cares, replace it with a cool new HD channel. That would be sweet.

Pfft... this was a crappy channel when it was invented, became crappier when they bought and destroyed TechTV, and if they weren't owned by Comcast the channel would be of the radar for everyone.

Anyway, I say let it drop... it sux and wont be missed

Attachments

• oliviaonchuck01_sm.JPG
    oliviaonchuck01_sm.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 162
AOTS will loose its ratings, Munn has almost if not all the way stopped appearing.

I dont think I will lose a tear, hopefully X-Play gets picked up by someone....or Webb can pose nude and then I will forever be happy.

AOTS will loose its ratings, Munn has almost if not all the way stopped appearing.

I dont think I will lose a tear, hopefully X-Play gets picked up by someone....or Webb can pose nude and then I will forever be happy.

xplay is the only show on g4 i ever watched. and it seems like management has a certain way they want everyone to act, and it's nothing really impressive if you ask me.

Maybe News Corp doesn't own DirecTV anymore, but it seems they learned a few things. It's one thing to balk at cost increases, but it appears DirecTV is balking at cost the sames.:confused:

While G4 is no TechTV, it can be worth it just for Attack of the Show and Xplay. In the end, G4 could probably spin those off to the web, either with the Twit network or revision3. I'd be bummed if the channel (and the HD version!) got dropped off Dish. More so than I am that Fx is gone.

Maybe News Corp doesn't own DirecTV anymore, but it seems they learned a few things. It's one thing to balk at cost increases, but it appears DirecTV is balking at cost the sames.:confused:

While G4 is no TechTV, it can be worth it just for Olivia Munn. In the end, G4 could probably spin those off to the web, either with the Twit network or revision3. I'd be bummed if the channel (and the HD version!) got dropped off Dish. More so than I am that Fx is gone.

First of all, fixed that for ya.. Second of all, this thread is over two months old. Dispute settled, disaster averted long ago. Kthx. I'm a complete geek, but I've lost pretty much all interest in G4. It was great long ago when it was ZDTV (even before TechTV) and The Screen Savers had Kate and Leo. Olivia is great eye candy, and I'll watch the E3 coverage, but I have no interest in watching 20 year old COPS rerun marathons or that retarded COPS 2.0 thing they do.

Last edited:
On Attack Of The Show they said G4 is being pulled by DIRECTV at 12am on 11/1/10. How long will it last. Longer then Versus's 8 months stand off?

That could mean bad blood coming between DIRECTV and COMCAST who owns G4.

I like Attack of the Show (especially when Olivia is on and shes wearing something hot!) :D and Web Soup.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)