Directv Customers out of Contract in good Standing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

stardust3

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2006
Just wanted to pass this along.

As a retail installer for both sat tv providers I switched 1 of my customers from D* to E* today. It was just for the new customer deals, nothing more.

Anyhow I got a D* rep on the phone so he could cancel his service, already had E* installed at this point.

I would not have believed it, but heard with my own 2 ears the D* rep offer him $35 a month off for 1yr to stay. :eek: He didn't take it, thankfully for my sake.

For those out of contract & in good standing that are happy with their D* service this could be to your advantage if played out just right.

?:cheers:

Just wanted to pass this along.

As a retail installer for both sat tv providers I switched 1 of my customers from D* to E* today. It was just for the new customer deals, nothing more.

Anyhow I got a D* rep on the phone so he could cancel his service, already had E* installed at this point.

I would not have believed it, but heard with my own 2 ears the D* rep offer him $35 a month off for 1yr to stay. :eek: He didn't take it, thankfully for my sake.

For those out of contract & in good standing that are happy with their D* service this could be to your advantage if played out just right.

?:cheers:

Hmmm, couldn't you have closed out his job and then installed D* for him .... getting credit for both.

You install both ...

It doesn't work like that, I wish it did.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)