Please reply by conversation.

stardust3

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2006
Just wanted to pass this along.

As a retail installer for both sat tv providers I switched 1 of my customers from D* to E* today. It was just for the new customer deals, nothing more.

Anyhow I got a D* rep on the phone so he could cancel his service, already had E* installed at this point.

I would not have believed it, but heard with my own 2 ears the D* rep offer him $35 a month off for 1yr to stay. :eek: He didn't take it, thankfully for my sake.

For those out of contract & in good standing that are happy with their D* service this could be to your advantage if played out just right.

?:cheers:

Just wanted to pass this along.

As a retail installer for both sat tv providers I switched 1 of my customers from D* to E* today. It was just for the new customer deals, nothing more.

Anyhow I got a D* rep on the phone so he could cancel his service, already had E* installed at this point.

I would not have believed it, but heard with my own 2 ears the D* rep offer him $35 a month off for 1yr to stay. :eek: He didn't take it, thankfully for my sake.

For those out of contract & in good standing that are happy with their D* service this could be to your advantage if played out just right.

?:cheers:

Hmmm, couldn't you have closed out his job and then installed D* for him .... getting credit for both.

You install both ...

It doesn't work like that, I wish it did.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts