Directv dispute with Viacom IS OVER!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Now we know which side is really telling the truth.

First they say talks are moving backwards

Then they say negotiations have stopped.

Now they are saying they are negotiating every day for 10 minutes

Which is it? You would think they could at least agree on which lie to state

so true. Now tomorrow it will change again

I'm watching south park at a resturant that has comedy central wish directv would get comedy central back

I'm watching south park at a resturant that has comedy central wish directv would get comedy central back

Wow, a restaurant that airs stuff like South Park, what kind of restaurant is that? Can't say that would be a traditional choice for a business owner.

well hopefully this works, i'll call in to drop it. i guess if it doesn't show up for free i can always pay to keep it.

i'm confused on the directv website right now because it says i owe $48 but it already collected my autopay on the 16th

just make this deal! and Epix! and put its in the HD extra pack and people pay for it, i know a lot people get the HD extra pack for free

well hopefully this works, i'll call in to drop it. i guess if it doesn't show up for free i can always pay to keep it.

i'm confused on the directv website right now because it says i owe $48 but it already collected my autopay on the 16th
The fees for the next bill show up the following day after the payments are made. You usually do not see the discounts or promos online until the day before the bill is due.

After you call to cancel the extra package, just go online and add it back.

just make this deal! and Epix! and put its in the HD extra pack and people pay for it, i know a lot people get the HD extra pack for free
The contract may not allow for the channel to go in the HD extra package., VIACOM may want every customer to have the channel and thus pay for the channel.

500 million over 7 years is about 6 million a month. It depends which package they put it in, but if they put it in a package that 6 million subscribe to then it is just $1/sub/month...

$1/sub/month would equal double that to the subscriber because Directv wants to make a profit on that dollar. Directv can't eat all the increases and additional costs without making additional revenue on it.

Now we know which side is really telling the truth.

First they say talks are moving backwards

Then they say negotiations have stopped.

Now they are saying they are negotiating every day for 10 minutes

Which is it? You would think they could at least agree on which lie to state

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

It was also stated by Viacom that there has been no discussions.

So, looks like Viacom screwed up when they removed the channels. Now they can't return them without looking weak. I think removing the programming from the Internet was the same thing. Big mistake. Seems someone is going to feel slapped when this is over. So far, it looks like that's going to be Viacom unless the tide turns.

Scott Greczkowski said:
The contract may not allow for the channel to go in the HD extra package., VIACOM may want every customer to have the channel and thus pay for the channel.

That would be strange to hold channels hostage to get a movie network added. Like Time Warner pulling TBS, TNT, CNN, etc. to get HBO added.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts