Directv Guided Setup Issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Guided Setup Issue

When I Turned Off My Tv Before I Went To Bed It Was Working Just Fine But When I Got Up And Get Ready For School And When I Got Home From School In Turned On My Tv And I Asked For My Language And I Completed That Then It Asked For The Dish Settings I Completed That Then It Wanted Me To Call Directv To Resend Artherzations...

I had the exact same thing happen to me.
My HR23 froze, wouldn't respond to the remote or front panel buttons.
I hit the red button reset and now it goes through the "self-check" etc. and then asks me for my language preference, dish settings and then goes to a screen that says I need to call 1-800 DTV to re-send authorizations. Unfortunately I'm not in a "position" to call them directly but I tried the online reactivation through my online account but it did nothing to help me.
Can someone offer a suggestion for me to try, short of calling? Is there a certain order that I should be attempting RBR, powering off, re-sending authorizations from online? Should I try to resend the authorizations from my online account again?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

I find it hard to believe that no one else has had this issue before?
I tried the system refresh/reauthorization via the online link 3 times and nothing.
I ran the advanced diagonstic through the receiver by hitting select during boot up and everything was fine.
No suggestions?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)