Directv Guided Setup Issue

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Guided Setup Issue

When I Turned Off My Tv Before I Went To Bed It Was Working Just Fine But When I Got Up And Get Ready For School And When I Got Home From School In Turned On My Tv And I Asked For My Language And I Completed That Then It Asked For The Dish Settings I Completed That Then It Wanted Me To Call Directv To Resend Artherzations...

I had the exact same thing happen to me.
My HR23 froze, wouldn't respond to the remote or front panel buttons.
I hit the red button reset and now it goes through the "self-check" etc. and then asks me for my language preference, dish settings and then goes to a screen that says I need to call 1-800 DTV to re-send authorizations. Unfortunately I'm not in a "position" to call them directly but I tried the online reactivation through my online account but it did nothing to help me.
Can someone offer a suggestion for me to try, short of calling? Is there a certain order that I should be attempting RBR, powering off, re-sending authorizations from online? Should I try to resend the authorizations from my online account again?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

I find it hard to believe that no one else has had this issue before?
I tried the system refresh/reauthorization via the online link 3 times and nothing.
I ran the advanced diagonstic through the receiver by hitting select during boot up and everything was fine.
No suggestions?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Salt Lake City EL/AZ angles

Cable Thickness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)