DIRECTV Launches Univision and TeleFutura in Crystal-Clear HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
As long as soccer games are HD...I will be very happy. ( I dont speak Spanish) but I understand GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLLL
Particularly since it is only said once in a game. :p;)

As long as soccer games are HD...I will be very happy. ( I dont speak Spanish) but I understand GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLLL

Goooooolazooooooo,Golazo,azo,azo,azo....... Univision is the ONLY way to watch the FIFA World Cup!!!!!!!

Great! Two more channels I don't watch. Along with about 20 being added in May.

Anyone see this article showing the real HD numbers? This is the way I feel the HD content should be counted.

MediaBiz Real HD Count

Anyone see this article showing the real HD numbers? This is the way I feel the HD content should be counted.

MediaBiz Real HD Count

I know we are getting off-topic, but that's a great post. I wish the FCC would step and to put policies in place. Providers should be forced to list the number of national networks, regional networks and ppv separately so that consumers have the REAL info to make decisions. All of these companies are purposely deceptive when trying to lure new customers and it is just plain wrong to do.

DirecTV Launches Local Univision HD channels in selected markets

Several local Univision HD feeds launched today on DirecTV - primarily in some of the largest media markets. The local TeleFutura HD also launched in the New York City market.

Yeah, I'm not talking about the national feeds. I'm talking about the local feeds. I sorta thought that might be somewhat newsworthy, but I guess not. :rolleyes:

Though local feeds were mentioned in the original press release, they didn't begin launching until today.

Is it just me or is the univision 402 having issues with pixelation?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)