DIRECTV Local Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dottierae

Original poster
Jul 15, 2011
Georgia
Which department at DirecTV handles local channel assignment? And how can I contact them? I used to receive Atlanta locals using a separate service address. I upgraded to HD in May and in July, my locals were switched due to FCC rezoning my zip code. I begin to receive Columbus, GA locals. I spoke with a rep from ATT and turned in a change of service address with a zip code that should allow me to again receive Atlanta channels. When I inquired about switching my locals, the rep said I should automatically have the Atlanta channels based on my new address. Doesn't this have to be programmed from one of their offices? I know I can get the Atlanta channels from my "service" address because I had them before. Even with the new HD equipment upgrade. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You have to reboot your receivers (and possibly request a refresh signal from your account page) before the changes show up. Try rebooting with the red button (in the access card compartment) first. If they don't show up, log into your online account, and from the Account Overview page, click on My Equipment, and under My Receivers click the "Request Reauthorization" link. You will have to do them one at a time, but it should fix your lineup.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts