DIRECTV NOW LAUNCH

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Not yet. Coming in a few weeks.

Word is that Roku is doing a major OS upgrade, so DirecTV is waiting for that to be completed to test the new app.

I'm sure DirecTV development team has a bunch of Roku devices with the latest OS. Roku is also working with their top channels on app development.

There must be a typo error with Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, it says that it's only available with the Live a Little package. Surely they mean the $70.00 Gotta Have It package.

Customer chat told me it is only available in the Live a Little package and not the higher ones...what sense does that make?...

I care this is Directv they shouldn't release a half ass product. Sure they will probably double subs just because who they are but I'll take quality over quantity everyday.
Well, I pulled the trigger on the 3 months and ATV from their site, for Go Big + max and hbo. I figure I get a free ATV, which allows me to do things in my HT I want to do, even if I wanna keep Sling. 3 months will give me plenty of time to decide. Also want to see if I can run two tv's on ESPN at the same time, something Sling wont let you do.

Well you could of ran 5 TV's with Vue and had great PQ on sports along with cloud DVR.
I just understand this. Is it because its Directv?

Signed up strictly to get the ATV for $105. After 3 months I'll decide whether I want to keep it or not based on the updates, if any.

PQ ON iOS is actually really good. But I am unable to take screen shots of it! When I take a screen shot of the video I get black where the video is.

IMG_1480528115.391171.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

I have the Directv Now app up and running on my Apple TV and Amazon Fire Stick. So far it seems to be running fairly well and only cuts out a few times (which might be due to my internet connection). I like the onscreen program guide so far. It is nice having some of my favorite channels together including Destination America which was only available in higher Dish packages and not on Sling.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts