DirecTV offers to customers who complain about dropped Viacom channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Directv Rocks

After all the credits, I'm down to $95.48 a month, usually $168. Also got Sunday ticket with super fan for free this year.... woooo hooo

here are my credits

Adjustments & Credits

06/02 07/01 PREMIER Save on HBO for 6 Mos -5.00 Credit

06/02 07/01 PREMIER Save on MAX for 6 Months -5.00 Credit

06/02 07/01 Advanced Receiver-HD 12 Months Free HD Access -10.00 Credit

06/02 07/01 PREMIER Save $5/6 Mos on SHOWTIME -5.00 Credit

06/02 07/01 PREMIER Save $5/6 Mos on SPORTS -5.00 Credit

06/02 07/01 PREMIER You Save $20 for 6 Mos -20.00 Credit

06/02 07/01 PREMIER You Save $5 for 24 Mos -5.00 Credit

06/02 07/01 PREMIER Save 1/2 off STARZ for 12 Mos -6.50 Credit

06/03 Primary TV Free -6.00 Credit

AMOUNT DUE $95.48
For immediate closed-captioning issues, call 1-800-DIRECTV, fax 303-483-6266, or email ClosedCaptions@directv.com. For formal inquiries, contact C.Schrum, Sr. Manager: ClosedCaptions@directv.com; fax 303-483-6266 or mail to ClosedCaptions@directv.com, P.O. Box 6550 Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6550.

Just signed up with D*. I hope they resolve this issue. This is the reason I am leaving Dish, and now D* pulls this.
I do have more faith the D* will get these channels back, than Dish putting AMC back on anytime soon.

D* didn't pull anything, Viacon took them down.

I called and asked about it. I said I heard you're giving Encore free but I already have Encore is there anything else? They put me on hold for a minute then came back and said $5 off for 3 months.

I didnt get s**t.......except a turnip who told me I was out of contract when I knew I wasn't

Are you guys going through retention?
I didn't go through Retention. I just asked about the dispute, and said my kids just noticed Nick channels were gone, and she said kids don't understand whats going on , and they shouldn't have to suffer and she said let me check if we can offer you something, She told me what she could offer and I accepted.

My Direct deal

I have been with DirecTV since 2008, I am not under contract. I called to cancel because of the price of my bill and viacom mess and asked them if there were any deals similar to what new customers were getting that could convince us not to to switch to Dish.
They gave me $35 off a month for a year, HBO and Cinemax, and NFL Sunday ticket free for one year. All of the Freebies were without a contract renewal except for NFL Sunday ticket which required a year contract to be free. I could have gotten it 50% off with no contract extension. I took the free offer and am now locked in till July 2013.

As we say in the lobbying world "Never let a good crisis go wasted"

i got mine with no new contract..... all my directv friends want me to call for them now

All they do is pass those "Freebies" cost off to us, one way or another. In the long run those of us who don't manipulate the system to get "Free" stuff gets Fuc&ed

how do I get rid of the advertising crap with my posts'

Sign up to be a Pub Member, the only ads you'll see are at the top of the page where the Major supporters are located.

This also gets you access to the Pub section and you'll be supporting the site as well.

I got screwed over using Movers Connection last year and now they can't even add a measly one time $5 credit because of the way they had to get me the promised mover's connection promos.

After all the credits, I'm down to $95.48 a month, usually $168. Also got Sunday ticket with super fan for free this year.... woooo hooo

here are my credits

Adjustments & Credits

06/02 07/01 PREMIER Save on HBO for 6 Mos -5.00 Credit

06/02 07/01 PREMIER Save on MAX for 6 Months -5.00 Credit

06/02 07/01 Advanced Receiver-HD 12 Months Free HD Access -10.00 Credit

06/02 07/01 PREMIER Save $5/6 Mos on SHOWTIME -5.00 Credit

06/02 07/01 PREMIER Save $5/6 Mos on SPORTS -5.00 Credit

06/02 07/01 PREMIER You Save $20 for 6 Mos -20.00 Credit

06/02 07/01 PREMIER You Save $5 for 24 Mos -5.00 Credit

06/02 07/01 PREMIER Save 1/2 off STARZ for 12 Mos -6.50 Credit

06/03 Primary TV Free -6.00 Credit

AMOUNT DUE $95.48
For immediate closed-captioning issues, call 1-800-DIRECTV, fax 303-483-6266, or email ClosedCaptions@directv.com. For formal inquiries, contact C.Schrum, Sr. Manager: ClosedCaptions@directv.com; fax 303-483-6266 or mail to ClosedCaptions@directv.com, P.O. Box 6550 Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6550.
If these are credits you just got from the Viacom dispute, they wouldn't be Dated a month ago!

I see alot of New customer rebates in your post. I know cause I have the same ones.

They were asking for you to list you VIACOM dispute credits, not your New customer benifits.

I can break down your whole list and see nothing resulting from Viacom!

If I missed any of the Viacom channels I would call up to get a refund. I really don't miss any of the channels , so I am not going to call.

I called to see what my ETF was. I've never been very happy with DirecTV in general and told them that. They offered Sunday Ticket free, but required a contract. Not interested in ST at all, so I passed.

Then they offered free Starz for 6 months. Ok, sounds good. Then they added free Showtime for six months. Thanks! Oh, how about $10 off your bill for then next 12 months? OK!

I'm still under contract for another 10 months but they gave me a bunch of free stuff anyway. I guess I can't complain.

I got screwed over using Movers Connection last year and now they can't even add a measly one time $5 credit because of the way they had to get me the promised mover's connection promos.

hmmmm wonder if thats why I cant get anything
They did a movers connection to get me the HR34 for free

I'll try again later :)

Just did a movers in february for the h34 and i just got off the phone and got sunday ticket max for free and 10 dollars a month off for 3 months...and last week i got 5 off for hbo and 5 for startz for 6 months nd 20 dollars off a month for 12 months...over all pretty good. I ant complain :)

We just got $5 off this month due to the dispute and then my Grandmother called and they looked at what they could give us and gave us $5 off for 3 months off premier package.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts