DirecTV offers to customers who complain about dropped Viacom channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Following up. I called in tonight to see what could be done. They gave me $18 off my bill for 3 months and the movie channels/sports pack free for 2. I thought all was fine until I logged in tonight and my Sunday Ticket/ST credit had been removed and it appears as though they are charging me on a monthly basis for it. So now tomorrow I have to call in and deal with this mess.

I've never been with a company that makes more "mistakes" in billing.. and funny, the "mistakes" are NEVER in *my* favor... it begins to make one wonder.

As always, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar...

I first called last week, I'm not under contract, am a long time subscriber, said that I loved D* but was thinking of switching. I was offerred free Redzone or free ST and Redzone with a one year contract extension. I said that i'd have to think about it. They noted my account and that was it.

I called back on the 17th. Was very nice again, explained that some of my discounts had recently expired and was trying to keep my bill as low as possible. I also said that I was going to take the free ST offer. Well, they then offerred me $15 off per month for 12 months, tried to give me the ST offer but it wasn't taking so they went about it a different was and gave me free ST and Redzone with no extension.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts