DirecTV offers to customers who complain about dropped Viacom channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Following up. I called in tonight to see what could be done. They gave me $18 off my bill for 3 months and the movie channels/sports pack free for 2. I thought all was fine until I logged in tonight and my Sunday Ticket/ST credit had been removed and it appears as though they are charging me on a monthly basis for it. So now tomorrow I have to call in and deal with this mess.

I've never been with a company that makes more "mistakes" in billing.. and funny, the "mistakes" are NEVER in *my* favor... it begins to make one wonder.

As always, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar...

I first called last week, I'm not under contract, am a long time subscriber, said that I loved D* but was thinking of switching. I was offerred free Redzone or free ST and Redzone with a one year contract extension. I said that i'd have to think about it. They noted my account and that was it.

I called back on the 17th. Was very nice again, explained that some of my discounts had recently expired and was trying to keep my bill as low as possible. I also said that I was going to take the free ST offer. Well, they then offerred me $15 off per month for 12 months, tried to give me the ST offer but it wasn't taking so they went about it a different was and gave me free ST and Redzone with no extension.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts