DIRECTV & PAC 12 Network: What's Taking So Long? By Swanni

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Your opinion. BTN might not get the top tier football games often but they do occasionally have some big ones. They have plenty of big basketball games though. That's when the channel really shines.

You're right. It is my opinion and only that. I'm a USC fan and the B10N does nothing for me.....which I'm sure you probably feel the same about the P12N. I can honestly say that I've never watched a single second of the Big-10 Net is the few years that I've had this channel on DTV and other previous TV providers. However if DTV carries one conference network, then they should also carry others as well - especially a major one like the Pac-12 (second only to the SEC).

King3,
See he probably thinks that the Pac 12 Net will show all these TOP games in the conference ... well, if they have a package already with anyone else, they too will get the "Rest of the Games" like the B10 Network, while the Top games in the conference are shown elsewhere.

Right. I get both channels on Dish and I have probably watched a half hour total of PAC12 Net since it launched. They don't get the top games and I'm not interested in PAC12 sports outside of the top games. I'm glad to have it in case there is something I want to watch in the future but I'd much rather have BTN to watch the Michigan and Michigan State games. Bottom line everyone wants to watch their teams no matter what channel they are on. PAC12 isn't worth any more than BTN unless your a PAC12 fan.

You're right. It is my opinion and only that. I'm a USC fan and the B10N does nothing for me.....which I'm sure you probably feel the same about the P12N. I can honestly say that I've never watched a single second of the Big-10 Net is the few years that I've had this channel on DTV and other previous TV providers. However if DTV carries one conference network, then they should also carry others as well - especially a major one like the Pac-12 (second only to the SEC).

WAH !!!! :river

The B10N was the 1st network of this type, of course they carry it.
Once again, like you said, the Pac12N has NO VALUE to us up here and probably also wouldn't watch it ...

Why rag on the B10N being carried vs just trying to find out what you can do to get YOUR's carried ?

I use to be able to watch the Pac12 Network very easily, is was on the Sports Pac EVERY week ... they just didn't have the NAME to go with it.
They showed all kinds of Pac 12 programming for many years.

Right. I get both channels on Dish and I have probably watched a half hour total of PAC12 Net since it launched. They don't get the top games and I'm not interested in PAC12 sports outside of the top games. I'm glad to have it in case there is something I want to watch in the future but I'd much rather have BTN to watch the Michigan and Michigan State games. Bottom line everyone wants to watch their teams no matter what channel they are on. PAC12 isn't worth any more than BTN unless your a PAC12 fan.

Exactly ...

I understand why the PAC 12 network came into existance...its all about the money for the conference and their schools. It's just a pain to know that I will not be able to watch all of the games that for my team like I used to.

Yeah...switching is not really an option for me. Aside from not picking up the Pac 12 network I really like the service I get from DirecTv. This is more irritating than anything else. Guess I will have to find a bar that has cable or Dish to watch the games that aren't on CBS, ESPN or FSAZ.

Yeah...switching is not really an option for me. Aside from not picking up the Pac 12 network I really like the service I get from DirecTv. This is more irritating than anything else. Guess I will have to find a bar that has cable or Dish to watch the games that aren't on CBS, ESPN or FSAZ.

Or continue to wait, who knows, they could agree to it at any time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)