DIRECTV Ranks Highest in Customer Satisfaction in J.D. Power Study

Status
Please reply by conversation.
whatever, you are VERy uninformed, I realize you just bash directv on here and not look at their current state, and see where they are. I am not going to get into a pissing match with you vurbano, as I do agree with some of the things you say, I think you just need to read up a little more.

Also there is a difference there in that Dish's India and Phillipines call centers deal exclusively in billing. Tech support calls are routed entirely to the U.S. They experimented briefly with tech support in India but the language barrier was too much.

FlyingJ said:
vurbano said:
Perhaps I should find one published on 8/26/2006????:rolleyes:

Thanks for the confirmation. No one has seen it.

Darn that guy Earl sure went to a whole heap of troulbe to perpetuate this hoax.:eek:

Well you got me. I see Earl has one. Well 1/2 of one. The OTA tuners dont work :rolleyes:

Only one live buffer? And Earl says 90% chance thats the way it will stay?

Anyone seen one that works?

Last edited:
vurbano said:
2. AS far as I know NO one has seen this Mystery DVR yet.

I have. I can't tell you how, but I have seen it in operation and it is all Earl says it is!

vurbano said:
So who is misleading who?

I'd have to say... you, vurb...

Newshawk said:
I have. I can't tell you how, but I have seen it in operation and it is all Earl says it is!

I'd have to say... you, vurb...

Are you joking? 1/2 the machine doesnt even work. maybe I should have qualified the statement. DO you have one?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
For the D* drones I have edited the post.

1. the article is less than 1 month old :rolleyes:
2. AS far as I know no one has anything better than a half working HD DVR yet.
3. I said their customer service still beats E*'s.
4. Just where in the Heck is the super duper pipedream whole home media center?

So who is misleading who?

stuart628 said:
whatever, you are VERy uninformed, I realize you just bash directv on here and not look at their current state, and see where they are. I am not going to get into a pissing match with you vurbano, as I do agree with some of the things you say, I think you just need to read up a little more.

Really? Do you have one? From what Ive seen no one at AVS has one except the beta testers or they havent reported it. http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=704067&page=1&pp=30
Having one on order is a whole different matter.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)