DirecTV Retransmission Consent Dispute with Raycom

Status
Please reply by conversation.
There NO WAY you pay $32 for the Genie.

Oh, yes sir. I have a snapshot of this past month's bill I can show you, but the board here won't let me post images or image links. It says they might be spam.

Edit: Nevermind, I found a way to make it work. I didn't realize I could upload attachments.

Anyway, this is a snapshot of my monthly bill (I highlighted the equipment cost in red):

MyBillinformationAugust.jpg

Oh, yes sir. I have a snapshot of this past month's bill I can show you, but the board here won't let me post images or image links. It says they might be spam.

Edit: Nevermind, I found a way to make it work. I didn't realize I could upload attachments.

Anyway, this is a snapshot of my monthly bill (I highlighted the equipment cost in red):

View attachment 101079
You DO realize that that is an account fee, not a recvr fee, meaning that you pay that once, not on each recvr.
Also do you have any idea what that fee covers ?

That covers your HD FEE (10), your DVR Fee (10) and your Whole Home Fee (3), ALL which is an ACCOUNT fee, paid ONCE, NOT on each item.)

These use to be individual fees several years ago and they basically put them in one ... less confusion that way ...
STILL don't know where 32 dollars comes from unless something else has been added in.

If you have another receiver or client (Genie Mini) that's what the $6 is from
$25 is for HD,DVR and Whole Home combined

Did you sign up recently or do you have Primary TV fee waived? If you do then the main receiver Genie isn't being charged other than Genie client

Charges on first receiver is for new customers signed up by July 24th or after

Edit: If you were a recent new customer then it would be $15 not 25 plus $6 =$21

im getting nervous, sunday is almost here, somone talk me off the edge of ordering cable.

Well... Raycom only wins when you switch. Because that gives them permission to charge what ever they want to whom ever, and your costs then keeps going up when this happens. Then when costs go up you complain that its Directv's fault, when in reality its the programmers who over charge because they get greedy. The only way to keep this from happening is by not switching and calling Raycom out.

Reactions: Jimbo and larry55
I get that lol, I still lose cause I wont get to watch the football I want to. I dont watch much tv but when I do I want it to be there :) I really hope they back down soon.

im getting nervous, sunday is almost here, somone talk me off the edge of ordering cable.

If you have Internet from a cable company, have you checked to see if locals are on clear QAM?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I get that lol, I still lose cause I wont get to watch the football I want to. I dont watch much tv but when I do I want it to be there :) I really hope they back down soon.

You can always get an AM21 and an antenna. That's what I am doing. Most people would be surprised at what you can get with a wineguard 8200U and a preamp. You dont even need the preamp if your less than 60 miles from the transmitters.

OUR local are are not very good. WTVY go back to the cbs show late after a ton of commercial. WDHN still have local in sd . NBC is a alt here. Fox is own by RAYCOM and has no local news here . If I have to pay for local then I should pick the ones I want.

Raycom is just greedy for money, even if they come to an agreement we'll have the same dance again and again and again.....
It should be free anyway, They'll intentionally have shorter contracts to get more money, Then Dish is next rinse and repeat

I could have used Google but I got lazy. That's rough. I bet many "move".

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

So your OK with extortion ....
They are asking to DOUBLE the fees being paid ... NO Provider would allow that, IF they did, they all would want the same.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts