directv slimline dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

danristheman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2011
85w
Just picked up SES-1 on my directv slimline dish with superdish FSS lnb using sonicview receivers 360 premier and 1000 model. Here are some pics also posting more pics in the coming days.

Dan Rose Amc 4 2.jpgAmc 4 1.jpg

are you sure that is 101W?
Reason I ask is 11822 H 5700 use to be Hope Network (when it was on 101) and has since gone bye bye

That transponder is no longer valid. Pentagon is on 11820 H 20000. Program that in the receiver and see what happens. Or do a blind scan

i did a blind scan on the SES 1 on that satellite it came up with 3 channels to watch and the rest scrambled got some radio channels to. Was watching armed forces boxing army vs navy before I got online.

dan rose

Ses-.jpg Ses,.jpgSes.jpgSes'.jpg Actually there is a polish channel a dutch channel and the pentagon channel. Also has anyone else seen NHK and Russia today on SES-1 picked it up on the sonicview-1000 but not on the 360 premier has anyone else seen those two channels on ses 1 before? The directv slimeline does not have a great signal quality compared to a bigger dish but the slimline will work in a pinch.

Dan Rose

Overall I think its neat I watch a dutch comedy last night it wasn't that bad couldn't barely understand it but it was neat though. Could I use the arm on the lnb to put another DN linear lnb on to get another satellite?

Dan Rose

The Dutch channel BVN, I watch a lot of,being from The Netherlands myself :). The same channel is on 113W Ku also. My mother watches it via my slingbox alot also. Quality channel for sure.

Also having trouble with the dvr on the 360 premier not wanting to record anything. any advice?

Dan Rose

oh wait.....now that I think about it if I remember right I had to have one item on the drive before I could record on it.
So try and copy something to the drive from your computer...maybe a picture (jpeg) then try

ok if it doesn't work its no big deal but not to get off subject but globecast is switching to MPEG-4 here soon can you make a note of that ICE for other members. but I just thought it would be nice to have the dvr working.

Dan Rose

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts