Directv sports only subscription?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rldev

Original poster
May 17, 2008
Is it possible to only subscribe to DirecTV for say the NFL Sunday Ticket or NHL Center ICE? I am not interested in getting anything else from them. Thanks.

Is it possible to only subscribe to DirecTV for say the NFL Sunday Ticket or NHL Center ICE? I am not interested in getting anything else from them. Thanks.

No, not anymore, last 10 years or so I think.
You have to carry a minimum package of at least the TC package to be able to get sporting subs.
It could be the Family package now, don't know for sure.

Jimbo

Directv is too greedy to give good choices like this anymore.

Directv is too greedy to give good choices like this anymore.

I don't look at it like that.
They want to know that you will be a year long sub, not just have thier service for 4 months a year (football season comes to mind)
I really can't say I blame them.
That said, I think the 2 yr commitment is rediculous, especially after you have been with them for 2 years or more, If you order an replacement or a new rec. after your commitment is up, your commited again.

Jimbo

Well that says that they want more money to me and they don't want to let you have their service for just a few months per year.

Well that says that they want more money to me and they don't want to let you have their service for just a few months per year.

Would your local cable company allow you to do this ?
Can you go to your local cable company and say, tell them you want HBO ONLY and not have to carry any other programming ?

I don't think so .....
Why would this be any different ?

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)