Directv tech Comes...and says....for those who know my situation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fulphil

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 13, 2006
The tech came and he said he knew nothing of the problem with two oval dishes, he called his supervisor and they gave a song and dance, said the local channels in ct look like this and that is the problem....not the oval dishes. There is only 3 set ups in the state of ct like this the tech said.....my wife said she doesn't trust them at all....the picture comes in but it is ghosting and bleeding like i had rabbit ears on the damn thing!
resolution one of the supervisors is going to call me? He left i signed nothing, should i complain to direct tv? this seems like bs.....plus he told me that there are no round dishes in this state except for Greenwich CT cause they feed the NY sattlelite....that is a lie cause I was at the warehouse where the round dishes were certainly there! Some one help....also I will get my digital camera on tuesday I will take pics so that all could see and we can resolve this issue.

satellite signal problems show distortion and blocks on the screen. ghosting would be transmitted through the signal coming from the local station.

fulphil said:
The tech came and he said he knew nothing of the problem with two oval dishes, he called his supervisor and they gave a song and dance, said the local channels in ct look like this and that is the problem....not the oval dishes. There is only 3 set ups in the state of ct like this the tech said.....my wife said she doesn't trust them at all....the picture comes in but it is ghosting and bleeding like i had rabbit ears on the damn thing!
resolution one of the supervisors is going to call me? He left i signed nothing, should i complain to direct tv? this seems like bs.....plus he told me that there are no round dishes in this state except for Greenwich CT cause they feed the NY sattlelite....that is a lie cause I was at the warehouse where the round dishes were certainly there! Some one help....also I will get my digital camera on tuesday I will take pics so that all could see and we can resolve this issue.

I think the supervisor meant that the Greenwich area gets their locals from the 101
satellite because they are in the NY dma, so they don't need the three lnb dish.
The rest of CT gets the locals from 119, therefore needing the three lnb dish.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)