Directv to carry DOGTV ( Ch 354 )

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
well i hadn't paid much attention to this thread until i heard on the radio yesterday what DOGTV is all about. when i got home went to the pc and read a bit more about this "channel". 5 minutes later this is what happened :

bang-head-on-wall.jpg
:p

I don't see this station lasting long and they could add channels we all want :)

well i hadn't paid much attention to this thread until i heard on the radio yesterday what DOGTV is all about. when i got home went to the pc and read a bit more about this "channel". 5 minutes later this is what happened :

:p

That what my cat is doing too. Lol

I believe a similar idea to this was already tried and flopped... See "The Puppy Channel" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_puppy_channel

This was a basic service as well and aimed more at people than dogs -- but that's the difference here; while the Puppy Channel was positioned as a channel to people to watch and relax, DogTV is pushed as "programming for Dogs" -- so we'll see if people buy into it in the name of their dog's mental health lol

Nat

Last edited:
I believe a similar idea to this was already tried and flopped... See "The Puppy Channel" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_puppy_channel

This was a basic service as well and aimed more at people than dogs -- but that's the difference here; while the Puppy Channel was positioned as a channel to people to watch and relax, DogTV is pushed as "programming for Dogs" -- so we'll see if people buy into it in the name of their dog's mental health lol

Nat

but that was back when analog cable was big and lot's of systems did not have room for stuff like that.

BTW, dogs' eyesight is such that, umm, a dog cannot really see TV anyway. A video of a dog running around in a field, to a dog, would be a dark spot moving about among lighter spots, if the dog stood perfectly still and watched the TV. If the dog is moving, the TV would just look like old fashioned "snow".

This channel is a test to see how many stupid people there are.

BTW, dogs' eyesight is such that, umm, a dog cannot really see TV anyway. A video of a dog running around in a field, to a dog, would be a dark spot moving about among lighter spots, if the dog stood perfectly still and watched the TV. If the dog is moving, the TV would just look like old fashioned "snow".

Maybe if you're using a TUBE, 51 inch or bigger HDTV is a different story.

It's supposed to be in colors that a dog can see and shot from a dog's point of view. I'm going to try it if there's a free trial just to see if it works. Not going to keep it.

I take my dog outside not stare at the tv for hours but whatever floats your dogs boat

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)