Directv TV APPS not working

Status
Please reply by conversation.

steve991

Original poster
Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, OH
I have read the old posts on this feature not working. Directv installer performed the internet connection service for me 2 days ago. Told me it takes 24 hrs for features to load. My on demand features work great, system tests and more info show the internet is connected and network is connected. I'm using a Belkin N wireless router model # F5D8236-4 version 2. I called a CSR and spoke to a supervisor. Why did I pay for the internet connection service when I can't use all the apps? They forwarded my problem to the engineering dept. Is there anyone out there that can help me use my tv apps? I am getting a message stating Tv Apps still initializing (301) If I need to reconfigure my router please be detailed ..I'm new to all this.

Thank You.

Steve
Dayton. OH

I am in the same boat as you however my unit was installed back in July and I still have not seen the apps work. I called and emailed and they told me the same thing. "we will forward to engineering" I have never heard back. I have 2 HR24's, and they are connected to the internet becuase I schedule recordings remotely all the time. plus I can download movies online, just can't use the apps.

This worked for me

I kept getting an error that the internet wasn't connected. System test said everything was fine so I repeated the network setup and now my tv apps work again. This may be a temp fix and this may not. Hopefully this will work for everyone else.

Roll Tide

Was getting error 100 tv apps were not working error said "still initializing" so I repeated the network setup and now my tv apps work again. Not sure why I had to do this but it did work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)