DIRT Csr?????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

apn73

Original poster
Jan 18, 2012
Goffstown (Manchvegas), NH
I read in another thread about contacting a DIRT Csr to get the best deal on Dish Network. Who are these folks and how do I get a hold of them? Are they able to provide a better deal on the America's Top 120 package than $29.99/mo. that I am about to sign up for?
Thanks,
Adam.

Welcome to Satelliteguys!! :welcome

On the list of members who are currently online down at the bottom of the page the DIRT members will show up in Red. Contact any one of them and they will help you. They are awesome to deal with!

I read in another thread about contacting a DIRT Csr to get the best deal on Dish Network. Who are these folks and how do I get a hold of them? Are they able to provide a better deal on the America's Top 120 package than $29.99/mo. that I am about to sign up for?
Thanks,
Adam.

We can only offer deals that are available for all customers. We can not offer a better deal than what is advertised. DISH Network

I may have been the one to mention DIRT to this person. What I meant to say is to get the best deal AND have a hassle-free experience, contact DIRT.

In advertising lingo, "best" means you can't do better. ;)

It is correct to say you will get the best deal with a DIRT team member. What is being misunderstood is that the DIRT CSR can give a better deal.
If you go through the phone or online chat, you are taking the chance the CSR understands your needs and translates that into the best deal. If you use the DIRT CSR your chances are excellent you are getting the best available deal and set-up.
It's one of the HUGE benefits of this forum, why not use it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)