Discovery Hd And Ng Hd

I never lied about anything, cv headquarters has voom, and they are holding it as an ace in their pocket, believe what you want, but I can reassure you, I have never and will never post heresay or rumors!

hbk what do you mean by those HD packages for 9.95?? i currently receive HD (with iO) for free (excluding channels which i dont have. for example, i dont have regulra showtime so i dont have th HD channel)

hbk what do you mean by those HD packages for 9.95?? i currently receive HD (with iO) for free (excluding channels which i dont have. for example, i dont have regulra showtime so i dont have th HD channel)

He didn't say anything about a HD package. It the same with these two new channels, if you get them in SD you will get them in HD. You must have at least family cable to get DHDT and you must have at least the $9.95 iO package on top of family cable to get NGCHD. If you have iO Silver or Gold you get them both.

Capacity

Where are they getting the capacity for two new hd channels?
Not too long ago they had to turn off inhd2(now sny) to show a PPVHD Boxing match! Can we say HD-Lite?:mad:

It looks like they moved The CW HD, My9 HD, and The Tube to another frequency in this area. Its on 555MHz here. Old analog channels 79 or 80. It used to be somewhere in the mid-600's to low-700's. Maybe they're putting DHDT and NGCHD in the old space occupied by the aforementioned channels.

He didn't say anything about a HD package. It the same with these two new channels, if you get them in SD you will get them in HD. You must have at least family cable to get DHDT and you must have at least the $9.95 iO package on top of family cable to get NGCHD. If you have iO Silver or Gold you get them both.
ohh i seee - meaning regular cable packages (nothing to do with hd).. ok! thx

Ok, I may be coming to the party late, but at least I'm here. The launch schedules are below.

National Geographic Channel 726.
Bronx and Long Island on 3/20
New Jersey, Haverstraw and Monroe 3/21
Brooklyn, Westchester and CT 3/22

Discovery HD Theater Channel 727

Ok, I may be coming to the party late, but at least I'm here. The launch schedules are below.

National Geographic Channel 726.

Discovery HD Theater Channel 727

By Conn -- do you know if you also include the Litchfield Market???

I have a DirecTV install scheduled in a week and well this may make stay with CV????

Sunrise Earth on Discovery HD

Only two more days until we get to watch Sunrise Earth on DHD Theater. If you have not seen this show, it is as simple as filming the sun rise from locations around the world. However, the detail is so amazing, you will be stunned. It makes for perfect HDTV showing off material :)

Has anyone else seen this show before?

Ugh, the wife won't stop watching soaps on the 1080i in the living room. I checked out the channels on the smaller 720p. They looked nice, but I'm waiting for something really cool to come on so I can feel the "wow" factor.

That sunrise show sounds impressive.

As of 7:20 AM, in NJ, DiscHD is live but NGHD blank screen with no guide data. Sunrise Earth was on "Stonehenge". Rocks looked really good.:rolleyes:

I also get blank screen on HGHD but I think it may be because I only subscribe to Family Cable. I think you will need to see in which tier the NG SD channel is to get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts