diseqc switch 1.1 and motor setup

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Should I get an in line amp as well do to distance? Seems like the only two things I can think of that could have messed up the switch "if it did not come that way" would be voltage drop/ amp increase or having the motor hooked to it.

Everything is good. Thanks everyone for the help. With the new switch suggested by "primstar31" and setting the receiver to diseqc 1.0 everything now works.
I would say this is the end of this thread

Last edited:
Or more lnb's on my fixed geosat pro 36" but the multi lnbf bracket I got for it sucks. I just cant seem to figure that thing. Signal no matter where ;you put another lnb. Its aimed at 97 west for galaxy 19. Works OK. They make 2 brackets just for that dish. One is a clamp, "dual lnbf 4 degree rotating. The other clams up to 3 lnbf offset. Says 20+ degrees with two of them. Both specific to this dish. I spent a long time with the last multi "china" bracket and it sucks. I would like to do something to pick up 125 west. I never can get that one. I think its the hill to right of my property maybe the houses blocking. The motorized dish has never really bean able to pick it up. The fixed dish is just behind the motorized dish but higher in the air. I think the post is like 7 1/2 feet high. I have been looking for a cheap used dish but nothing ever come up. I have 4 new lnbfs. I have 2 dish 500's laying around but I don't think there big enough. Its really to bad there isn't a multi no hassle fta bracket like dish and direct tv have for there propitiatory stuff.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts