Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
211/411 L433: Support for the upcoming mapdown of HD RSN channels for NHL/NBA seasons, a/v and signal loss fixes, QAM OTA ch. range scan fix

Hmmm...hopefully is not a bug they are putting it out again. What is L431 suppose to fix now. Anybody know about this software? I can see they just send L431 software out yesterday.

I was talking about the L4.33. So do you have the L4.33 or 31?? Due to sounds like the 4.33 fixs some issues.

I have been at L345 ever since Feb until Tues I recvd L431. I gather that some people are on L431 and some are on L433 for some kind of reason that I don't know of.

VIP211/ DISH 411
L4.33, L4.31
9/18/2007, 9/25/2007

I DO know that I still can't watch my local PBS station without signal loss 2 or 3 times per minute.

Yeah well well maybe you get the 4.33 if so see what happens when you get it or the next update.

Anyone having problems with their HDMI switch box? My 211 was working a week or so ago through it. And now it doesn't...connecting the box directly to the TV still works, but it's rather strange. The switch still works with other HDMI sources.

It's damn annoying!

I do have 4.33 (not sure when I got the download) but for the last few days I wasnt able to get my locals OTA with my 211. I went into the 211 menu and in one of the menus (cant remember now) my antenna was set to HRC. Once I changed the setting to "Off Air" my local OTA's were fine.

I wonder if the download of 4.33 caused the setting to default to HRC ?

Anyone having problems with their HDMI switch box? My 211 was working a week or so ago through it. And now it doesn't...connecting the box directly to the TV still works, but it's rather strange. The switch still works with other HDMI sources.

It's damn annoying!

I have a HDMI switchbox and am not experiencing any problems with it.

One thing I noticed they changed that I like is that when you go now to modify your "Favorites List" you have a small screen of the channel your watching. In the past you I think you did not have that just something I noticed with the L.433. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)