Dish 50.0 (Voice remote)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I got it I got it, simply swiping to the right on the touch pad (without pressing of course) I kept getting it to come up when I was messing with it just now without really knowing how I was doing it lol, I was double tapping then swiping and everything. Finally got it! Thought I was going to have to go back to the the 52.0 remote simply because I didn't think this feature existed. Thankfully it does. I use this feature more then anything when browsing for something to watch. :amen

Got my 50 about a week ago. I really like this remote, even though the key layout is the same for the buttons below the touch pad and the 52 above the number keys I am not hitting the recall button accidentally. I like to record football games and start watching when the game is about half way through. Hitting recall was a real nightmare, since it kicks you out of the recording and (unless you want to go to live tv) forces you to fast forward from the beginning to where you were. I was really hating the 52 remote and the 50 has resolved all of my issues. Love my Hopper 3.

Reactions: ChadT41
Sorry to clarify, I meant would Hopper 3 users who get the 52.0 remote now get the 50.0 remote free.

No sir, the 50.0 voice remotes are not included without additional cost. All Hopper 3s still come with a 52.0 remote. DISH Corporate charges $50 if you want the voice remote. Although if you sign up as a new customer through an "authorized dealer", if you have great credit, they'll give it to you free if you make them think it would be a deal breaker. I know this from personal experience.

They are SWEET though, if you ask the remote "who you gonna call?", it pulls up Ghostbusters, future playings and/or on-demand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)