Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Here are the software release notes for the 622/722 software revision L449 which started going out last night

* New Favorites Mode Popup
* Archos/Pocket Dish fixes
* External Hard Drive transfer fixes
* IPTV (DishONLINE) updates
* Reboot fixes

The notes I posted in the Pub were tech notes for the software, The o fficial Dish Release notes only contain the consumer stuff and not the tech stuff. :)

Here are the software release notes for the 622/722 software revision L449 which started going out last night

* New Favorites Mode Popup
* Archos/Pocket Dish fixes
* External Hard Drive transfer fixes
* IPTV (DishONLINE) updates
* Reboot fixes

Scott, can you elaborate on the EHD transfer fixes?

Difference in Recordings folder I've noticed... and a comparison with the competition :)(shot 3 was a blank screen I got trying to access my Maxtor EHDD, never happened before on this drive)

Attachments

• L449.JPG
    L449.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,431
  • L449b.JPG
    L449b.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,288
  • L449c.JPG
    L449c.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,044
  • Direct folders.JPG
    Direct folders.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,196
  • Direct folder.JPG
    Direct folder.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 702
  • L449a.JPG
    L449a.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,171
I've had the folders for quite some time now. There was a setting in there somewhere that I changed to see it grouped like that. Was I some kind of early beta-tester or something?

The folders is an option, go to your DVR screen, click the button that says "GROUP" and this is where you can group all similar recordings into folders by name or you can ungroup them and they will appear in the list as they were recorded by date and time. This option has been available for quite sometime, I myself hate the folders...

dfergie, the empty screen you got when trying to access your external hard drive is probably due to your external hard drive being in 'sleep mode'. My Seagate doesn't stay 'awake' that long so I am constantly having to unplug the hard drive from the wall and reboot it, then it works until it falls back into sleep mode.

based off his E* screen shots, i cant see anything that isnt already there on L448, as I just checked against my 622. Did learn something new- hadnt realized we could use the Edit button on the My Recordings screen to delete, protect or unprotect all at once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)