Dish 722 Freezing issue/Logitech Revue issue

KHJ0728

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 1, 2008
For the past 2-3 weeks my 722 has been freezing. It comes when the reciever attempts to do it 3AM maintainance. At that time the picture goes to the "Press Select" screen but does not respond to any commands from a remote. I can see the LED indicator on my EHD blinking rapidly during this time yet i do not hear any activity as if the the DVR is trying to read from the EHD. I have waited up to 15 minutes before trying to reset. If i do so the screen goes back and never returns any image. The only way to restore an image and get the satellite back up and running is to disconnect or power off the EHD and then do a reset.

Also another issue that i have to ask is that ever since i connected my logitech revue i have noticed that if i try to perform a "Swap" with the remote from any of the TVs on the home distribution link (TV2) that there is a delay during the switch. I can be on Tuner 1 watching a program and "Swap" to TV2 and when i do i immediately get the picture but it can be 10 seconds before the audio changes from Tuner 1 to Tuner 2.

Has anyone else had any of these issues?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)