Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am getting word that the new "Does your TV Suck" campaign is getting a lot of negative reactions and is backfiring on Dish Network.

I am getting word that Dish Network is considering changing the campaign to the "Does your TV Stink" Campaign instead.

I believe BOTH campaigns STINK.

ahaha..

"Stink" campaign would stink more (or is it "would suck more") than the "Suck" campaign :D

They should just keep it as it is "Does your TV Suck" or cancel it completely otherwise...

Cuz "Does your TV Stink" - WTF - That would really Suck.. :(

"Does your TV Suck" is OK though.. (or not "as bad" at least) :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I am getting word that the new "Does your TV Suck" campaign is getting a lot of negative reactions and is backfiring on Dish Network.
Duh! They need to fire the ad agency that came up with that one.

The H said:
Geez... 'suck'... 'stink'... who's the mastermind behind this 'great' ideas???

Most likely the competition that Dish is continuing to knock in their advertisements. You know the ones that "suck" :smug

Scott Greczkowski said:

I am getting word that Dish Network is considering changing the campaign to the "Does your TV Stink" Campaign instead.
Let's not forget for now.. that.. for now it's only "getting word" .. "is considering", etc..

So there IS a good chance that this "Stink" thingy ( that TRULY "Stinks" any way you smell it ;-) ) will NEVER come to life...

"..is considering" - is just that ... Some consider jumping down from bridges, skyrises, etc on occasion, and then, eventually, often end up changing their minds... :D

Why does E* feel they they must run negative ad's? Why not show positive ads that highlight their service offerings vs. such and such sucks or is a pig?