Dish America now missing Cooking Channel.

I find the whole "that's Dish for you" response strange. There's quirks, and then there's plain errors and ineptitude. As a paying customer, folks shouldn't tolerate this crap.

I defend Dish when I think someone is just plain wrong, or there is another side to the story, but you are correct. Dish certainly has quirks, but this is beyond that to me. How do they just say "oops?"
I think they are only saved because unless someone specifically switched providers or signed a contract based on this, the consumer is not out any money. Just frustration.

cool.
Yeah DA pretty much is HD only bu they have a few SD channels (mainly shopping/religious ones) thrown in

cool part is you get any freeview channels too

We need an up-date on getting the DA Gold channel listings corrected or giving us the COOKING CHANNEL as it states in the package. Cooking Channel still shows as part of DA Gold in the English channel description and in the comparison of HD channels.
It has been 2 weeks, this time, since the request to get this fixed-how long does it take to get it right?

Last edited:
We need an up-date on getting the DA Gold channel listings corrected or giving us the COOKING CHANNEL as it states in the package. Cooking Channel still shows as part of DA Gold in the English channel description and in the comparison of HD channels.
It has been 2 weeks since the request to get this fixed-how long does it take to get it right?
Soon......:eek:

cool.
Yeah DA pretty much is HD only bu they have a few SD channels (mainly shopping/religious ones) thrown in

cool part is you get any freeview channels too

FYI; There are around 87 channels in DA Gold and approximately 44 are HD. All others are in SD only. Not counting PPV/VOD.
In comparison AT 200 is the same price per month as DA Gold and that package has about 58 HD channels. AT200 has many more SD channels.
I apologize for getting off the original thread topic.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts