Dish America Silver/Gold - Which Channels?

Are these packages still available? If I go to the "My Programming" page it only lists 'Smart Pack', 'Dish America' (the low-end), and the 'Top' / Everything packages. No Dish America Silver or Gold.

Are these packages still available? If I go to the "My Programming" page it only lists 'Smart Pack', 'Dish America' (the low-end), and the 'Top' / Everything packages. No Dish America Silver or Gold.

Yes. I had mine added about four weeks ago. It has also been covered in other posts around here (which confirms I'm not alone).

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I had DIRT change my AT250 to DA Silver last week.

One thing to note: The Dish page for HD channels only lists the Dish America channels, not Silver or Gold. If you look at that list, don't assume that because a channel is in the base level package that it's also in the higher ones. I know of two that are in Dish America that are not in Silver and Gold: MavTV and GSN.

Just a word of caution.

I had DIRT change my AT250 to DA Silver last week.

One thing to note: The Dish page for HD channels only lists the Dish America channels, not Silver or Gold. If you look at that list, don't assume that because a channel is in the base level package that it's also in the higher ones. I know of two that are in Dish America that are not in Silver and Gold: MavTV and GSN.

Just a word of caution.

It seems silly that MAV TV and GSN are in Dish America but not the higher tiers of Dish America (Silver and Gold).

It is very possible they are supposed to be. I would ask DIRT to look into it.

I have Dish America and I do not see anything in Dish Silver that would be worth $15 more per month. Not even that many more channels.

Each episode is 1.99$ on VUDU VOD.
If you buy a Season Pass on Amazon, you'll save 5%. So SD= $1.89 per episode, HD= $2.84 per episode. So you can get the entire season for $30.40 in SD or $45.44 in HD. Pretty pricey for one show. And then what if you watch another series on AMC, or want to watch the good stuff that FX is showing? Not having AMC or FX is why I feel that AT120 is a better deal than Dish America.

If you buy a Season Pass on Amazon, you'll save 5%. So SD= $1.89 per episode, HD= $2.84 per episode. So you can get the entire season for $30.40 in SD or $45.44 in HD. Pretty pricey for one show. And then what if you watch another series on AMC, or want to watch the good stuff that FX is showing? Not having AMC or FX is why I feel that AT120 is a better deal than Dish America.
Internet is a great place to find TV shows sometimes even before they are on. :D

Internet is a great place to find TV shows sometimes even before they are on. :D

Yes but if you enjoy the programming shouldn't you be willing to support the programming instead of supporting piracy ? That is what you are hinting at is it not because any legal source would have the episodes posted on their service the day after or a week after they originally air on cable.

Granted I hate the cost of cable TV these days but if the guy wants AMC for the Walking Dead more power to him. He can legally downgrade or upgrade his programming at his discretion without committing a crime and supporting the network and programming.

If the new ABC/Disney HD channels get put in Dish America Silver or below ... I will flip in a heart beat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts